April/May edition of CEI’s Monthly Planet
Article in this edition:
- “The Power of Positive Drinking: Alcohol Rules’ Constitutionality in Serious Question” by Ben Lieberman
- “Prospects for a More Peaceful World—or Not?” by Fred L. Smith, Jr.
- “Whitman’s Opportunity” by Marlo Lewis, Jr.
- “Q & A Jonathan Adler: A Case Western University Law Professor—and CEI Alumnus—Talks About How a Return to Federalism Can Help Protect Both Property Rights and the Environment”
- “Clear the Decks: The Feds are Taking Them Away” by Angela Logomasini