CEI Planet: November 2004
In this issue:
- "Freeing the Biotech Revolution" by Henry I. Miller and Gregory Conko
- "Cybersecurity: Markets or Mandates?" by Clyde Wayne Crews, Jr.
- "Unbundling the Confusion over Declining Marginal Cost Pricing" by Braden Cox
- Profile of CEI Director of Air Quality Policy and Associate Counsel Ben Lieberman
- Q&A with Jarol Manheim, Professor of Media and Public Affairs and of Political Science, Elliot School of Public Affairs, The George Washington University
- "Medicine Could Reach for Stars, FDA Willing" by Ed Hudgins and Sam Kazman