1. An Air India plane almost crashed because the co-pilot adjusted his seat while the pilot was in the bathroom. Airport security can’t stop them all.
2. Megan McArdle on the economics of “night life clusters.”
3. A new game developed by McGill University bioinformaticians “enables players to have fun while contributing to genetic research.”
4. Slate readers create their own faux “FDA” anti-smoking graphics for cigarette packs.
5. “Jus N Walk” is serving a 30-year prison sentence for killing a sheriff. Recently he used a smuggled smartphone to post Facebook photos of himself and other inmates smoking pot and drinking in their cells. Bad call, Jus N Walk.
Photo Credit: Matthieu Riegler