Afternoon Links: December 15, 2010
1. Two Brooklyn guys have rigged their house so that if they “check in” to home on Foursquare, their front door unlocks.
2. A Philadelphia man is offering a marijuana reward for the return of his stolen laptop.
3. Kashmir Hill: “Your email now warrants greater privacy, thanks to sex pill peddling dude.”
4. After a D.C. thief robbed the home of a Washington Post columnist, he posted gloating photos on the Facebook page of the columnist’s 15-year-old son.
5. A male postal worker told a female customer he would deliver her mail naked because he wanted to “cheer her up.” He then left and returned completely naked—and was promptly arrested.
Photo Credit: Ben Babcock’s Flickr Photostream