Afternoon Links: December 21, 2010
1. “The Top Ten Booze-Fueled Holiday Songs.”
2. Want to buy a credit card that turns into a knife?
3. Radley Balko has a back-and-forth with Balloon Juice‘s John Cole on Reason, DADT, and “the Balloon Juice fallacy.”
4. A 44-year-old woman with brain damage has an inability to experience fear. So scientists decided to take her to a haunted house and show her The Shining.
5. Seattle buses are carrying ads accusing the federal government of funding Isreali war crimes. The people of Seattle are less than thrilled.
Photo Credit: Flickr Photostream