1. Two Mississippi sisters in prison for armed robbery are being released on the condition that the younger sister donate her kidney to the older sister.
2. An NYC directive that would have forced stores to display graphic anti-smoking posters was shot down yesterday by a federal judge.
3. Montreal artist Isabelle Hayeur wanted to draw attention to a rundown Vancouver neighborhood, so she set up film projections to make an abandoned building look like it was on fire.
4. Europe is banning hundreds of herbal medicinal products.
5. Gene Healy lists the worst op-eds of 2010.
Photo Credit: Flickr Photostream