Afternoon Links: December 6, 2010
1. How much does it cost to kill a terrorist?
2. A 52-year-old Canadian who moved to the U.S. when he was two is now being deported.
3. A Japanese ad shows girls using Google Images and a projector to “try on” clothes.
4. Michel Agger at Slate asks how we can use data to improve our lives.
5. A Florida man on trial for murder is getting a &125-a-day makeup job courtesy of the state to cover his Neo-Nazi tattoos. His lawyers successfully argued that the tattoos–which the man acquired in jail after his arrest–will prejudice the jury.