1. Pennsylvania Walmarts may start selling wine from self-serve vending machines that require an ID swipe and a breathalyzer test.
2. New Orleans cops are trying to get a potpourri product called “Cloud 9” off the shelves. They say the product is being used as a hallucinogenic drug.
3. A Memphis middle school is combating the baggy pants trend by forcing students who break dress code to dress like Steve Urkel for the rest of the day.
4. Newsweek thinks that the internet “killed” civility, concentration, and facts.
5. Feminist activist (and Free State Project keynote speaker) Naomi Wolf is catching flack from fellow feminists for defending Julian Assange against rape allegations.
Photo Credit: Joe Shlabotnik’s Flickr Photostream