Afternoon Links: February 14, 2011
1. “If I told you how much I loved you . . .”
2. A week after the Chris Lee Craigslist debacle, a Pennsylvania teen has been arrested for trying to hire a hitman on Facebook. Gentlemen: you’re doing it wrong.
3. Engineer Raymond Kurzweil makes five predictions about what’s coming in the next thirty-five years.
4. A teenage Twilight fan told police she’d been attacked while jogging after her mother discovered bite marks on her neck. After police challenged the girl’s story, she admitted that the marks were actually the result of a consensual (vampire-themed) act.
5. The Cold War really is over: Chili’s has expanded into Russia.