Afternoon Links: February 4, 2011
1. Cops are charging a seven-year-old boy for bringing a Nerf gun to school.
2. “Lesson? Before you upset your girlfriend or boyfriend, make sure they do not know how Google works.”
3. This is what happened when the National Organization for Marriage used a comic from a pro-gay-rights artist on their website.
4. NBC has allegedly fired the employee who leaked a 1994 video of Katie Couric not knowing what the internet was. A lesson in internet humiliation all around!
5. Megan McArdle: The Goals and Means of Meth Control