Afternoon Links: January 11, 2011
1. If you live in Reconvilier, Switzerland and you have a dog, remember to pay your annual pet tax! Otherwise the government will execute your dog.
2. A college student wrote the Fourth Amendment on his chest then stripped as he went through airport security. (TSA officials were unamused.)
3. A new study examines how poor families in Thai villages have successfully increased their wealth.
4. New Jersey lawmakers are considering instituting random steroid testing for policemen.
5. After a flight attendant caught a Frenchman smoking in an airplane bathroom on a flight to Nice, the man (allegedly) yelled, “I’m French, f**k you!”
Photo Credit: John Talbot’s Flickr Photostream