Afternoon Links: January 12, 2011
1. California Gov. Jerry Brown is confiscating half of the 96,000 taxpayer-funded cellphones currently owned by state employees.
2. Incipio has created a Gameboy-inspired iPhone case–but they won’t be selling it because of “legal concerns.”
3. Buy your Google 2010 pillow here.
4. The push to ban Kanye West’s newest music video is getting people talking about our current “sexual culture.”
5. GQ lists the best booze currently being made in the U.S.A.
Photo Credit: Flickr Photostream