Afternoon Links: January 19, 2011
1. A California court of appeals has held that attorney-client privilege doesn’t extend to your work email account.
2. This is how rumors spread on Twitter.
3. Steve Jobs claims the iPad offers “freedom from porn”—but Hugh Hefner has promised an uncensored iPad version of Playboy.
4. The UK has banned an advertisement for Vitamin Water because it used the word “nutritious.”
5. Here’s more evidence that the drug policies of Portugal and the Netherlands are improving social welfare.
Photo Credit: Valley Library