1. This article tries to make the case that Norwegian socialism has helped young entrepreneurs.
2. Seven reasons you shouldn’t check email in the morning.
3. Surgeons are testing Rep. Gabrielle Giffords’ level of cognitive functioning by giving her an iPad and watching her scroll through it.
4. Sony is suing researchers for publishing information about security flaws in PlayStation 3.
5. A misquote in The Washington Examiner leads to an absurd debate about whether or not Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move program is to blame for pedestrian deaths on roadways.