1. This Norwegian kid scared away a pack of threatening wolves by blasting Creed on his cellphone. (Apparently even wolves can’t stand listening to Creed.)
2. What does Justice look like?
3. The Vatican is asking Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to show a more “robust morality.”
4. Nathan Harrington is “practically homeless” and has no computer–but he beat 3 million people to be No. 1 in fantasy football this year.
5. Three of the four British spies identified as having worked undercover in the eco-activist movement allegedly had sexual relationships with their targets. (Are eco-activist women that irresistible?)
Photo Credit: soldattnytt’s Flickr Photostream