Afternoon Links: January 25, 2011
1. An Alabama law firm has filed suit against Taco Bell on the grounds that the restaurant falsely advertises its products as containing “beef” even though the meat isn’t up to USDA standards.
2. The Scottish Whiskey Association is trying to stop the sale of whiskey-in-a-can.
3. A Kansas woman is pushing for a federal law against posting jokes or insults on memorial websites.
4. There’s a grand piano on a sandbar in Biscayne Bay. No one knows how it got there.
5. Will anyone outside of D.C. watch the State of the Union tonight? (And will those who do watch it actually remember any of it?)
Photo Credit: Flickr Photostream