Afternoon Links: January 31, 2011
1. Bad news for Rudolph: “Reindeer Castration Seen As Climate Change Aid.”
2. Baylen Linneken’s recently-released paper looks at the “birthplace” of the First Amendment’s Assembly Clause: Colonial America’s taverns.
3. Ugandan woman Brenda Namigadde faces deportation from Britain—despite the fact that she’ll almost certainly be arrested in Uganda for being openly gay.
4. Coming soon in women’s fashion: invisible shoes.
5. Internet Hero of the Day: This Brazilian cabbie does an excellent Michael Jackson impersonation.