Afternoon Links: January 5, 2011
1. A teacher accidentally pocket-dialed his wife while listening to rap music in the car on his way home. His wife misinterpreted the lyrics as a hostage situation and sent the SWAT team to her husband’s school.
2. Two girls defeat U.S. border strategy in fifteen seconds.
3. A new study claims that more women are marrying for money now than in the 1940s.
4. Today is National Whipped Cream Day! But not everyone supports the holiday.
5. Jordan Ellenberg: “The Mathematics of Narcissism.”
Photo Credit: Flickr Photostream