1. Quebecois children look at outdated pieces of technology–like floppy disks–and (adorably) try to guess what they are.
2. New research shows that long spaceflights significantly decrease sperm count in men and harm egg-producing ovary cells in women.
3. Las Vegas police issued a jaywalking ticket to a comatose 13-year-old girl after she was struck by a car while illegally crossing the street.
4. Britain’s “fattest man” is suing the NHS for “letting him” reach his size. (Warning: article includes photos.)
5. Czech doctors are resigning en masse in protest of their low salaries.