Afternoon Links: November 10, 2010
1. A virtual Japanese pop-star performs “live” in front of crowds in the form of a 3D hologram.
2. Jill Priluck on why “the U.S. needs a new visa for foreigners who want to start businesses here.”
3. The latest in shocking discoveries: “Women who want to calm down their husbands after a stressful day at the office should serve him a big steak, scientists said today.”
4. A notorious Russian prison is installing sun beds for inmates.
5. Republicans like The Amazing Race; Democrats prefer Mad Men.
[Photo Credit: 39 Thanksgiving Day’s Giving Day Project DIVA presents Hatsune Miku via SeyrenLK]