1. A robot actress is getting rave reviews in a new Japanese play. James Cameron will never have to deal with “actors” again.
2. You know those reusable grocery bags that are supposed to be great for the environment? It turns out they may be hazardous waste.
3. Twitter users are rallying around a man convicted of tweeting a “terrorist threat” by retweeting his offending message under the hashtag #IAmSpartacus.
4. How exactly are the midterm elections like Toy Story 3?
5. The Mount Washington Resort in New Hampshire wants other businesses in the area to stop using “Mount Washington” in their names. Presumably the mountain itself will be allowed to keep its name.