Afternoon Links: November 15, 2010
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops lets you pretend to kill Fidel Castro.
2. Fish and Wildlife Conservation officers are using a remote-controlled “Robo-Deer” to catch off-season hunters in Florida.
3. Did you know that cheese contains small amounts of morphine?
4. Three soldiers were arrested when they accidentally locked themselves the medical marijuana dispensary they were trying to rob.
5. Quote of the Day: “We were being entrepreneurs, but now I feel a little defeated.”
Photo Credit: Marcelo Montecino