Afternoon Links: November 16, 2010
1. Do the non-religious really have greater brand loyalty?
2. The Janesville Gazette in Wisconsin is banning website comments on stories that involve “crimes, courts, accidents, race, or sex.”
3. A Conan audience member is subjected to an extended TSA pat-down. (Chocolate-covered strawberries are involved.)
4. Posters show how many floppy disks you would need to load popular contemporary software.
5. Anti-mosque Arizonans accidentally protest the construction of a church.
Photo Credit: Lusitana