1. The Flagstaff, Arizona school district is going to start weighing elementary school children and sending overweight children home with notes.
2. A Brooklyn cafe is advertising its 10-shot espresso drink as “coffee porn in a cup.” (Don’t tell the FDA.)
3. The fate of Staten Island wild turkeys depends on a survey of local opinion conducted by the NY Department of Environmental Conservation.
4. A New Jersey pastor tells his congregation that Facebook leads to adultery.
5. After conducting focus groups, Playboy TV has decided to change their programming to attract more female viewers.
Photo Credit: DennisSylvesterHurd’s Flickr Stream.