Afternoon Links: November 23, 2010
1. Mashupbreakdown.com visualizes GirlTalk’s latest sampling. Watch it to understand why music industry executives are not fans of mash-up artists.
2. It’s true: rich people have no feelings. “Science” proves it.
3. Real-life “superheroes” are now policing Seattle’s streets.
4. Sarkozy uses a strange pedophile analogy in a press conference then ends the conference with, “See you tomorrow, pedophile friends.”
5. A Houston principle gets rid of all the books in the school library and turns the space into a coffeeshop to show the superintendent that he’s a “forward-thinking” guy.