Afternoon Links: November 29, 2010
1. Is Whipped Lightning—alcoholic whipped cream–going the way of Four Loko?
2. Nutria are aquatic rodents destroying Louisiana wetlands. So environmentalists are encouraging designers to turn the pests into fur coats.
3. Actors can now realistically play characters thirty years younger than themselves.
4. Latino leaders are talking about starting a new grassroots movement: the Tequila Party.
5. When Brazilian cops raided the home of one of Rio’s most notorious druglords, they found drugs, weapons, and a mural painting of Justin Bieber.
Photo Credit: Elana’s Pantry Flickr Photostream