1. An EU court has ruled that fathers must be permitted to take “breast-feeding leave” an hour a day for the first 9 months after their child is born.
2. The Dutch have reversed a two-year-old smoking ban. Smoking will now be permitted in “family-run bars and cafes smaller than 70 square meters.”
3. Want to go to the movie theater? Careful, you may be treated to a disturbingly interactive public service announcement.
4. Mark McKinnon talks about “the gauntlet conservative women must run to compete for the ‘honor’ of political office today.”
5. Google reminisces about their some of their mistakes.