Afternoon Links: November 4, 2010
1. A 12-year-old girl fooled her would-be kidnapper by telling him she’d dialed 911 on her IPod.
2. As San Francisco bans happy meals, Los Angeles withdraws a ban on raves. California is a strange place.
3. New study: “Understanding Libertarian Morality: The psychological roots of an individualist morality.”
4. Cleveland Browns linebacker Scott Fujita calls for immigration reform.
5. Was Tuesday’s election “the final nail in the coffin of net neutrality”? CNN Money weighs in.