1. Climate change activists are now creating robots to quash opposing arguments: the Twitter account Al_AGW is a “chatbot” set to reply automatically to tweets expressing global warming skepticism.
2. The New Museum has a new exhibit titled Free that “explores how the internet has fundamentally changed our landscape of information and our notion of public space.”
3. Automotive News‘ Hans Greimel: “Why EV drivers should worry about big brother.”
4. The Daily Beast reports on Afghan female CEOs.
5. Lifehacker compiles studies and theories about what alcohol does to your brain and body. Enjoy!