1. An 85-year-old man with a walker got into a sidewalk wrestling match with a 92-year-old man and his daughter in Wilmette, Illinois. The cause of their fight? Election signs in the front yard.
2. The head of NASA’s Goddard Institute hangs out with zombies (?) who think “Koch Kills.”
3. Beware of friending strangers on Facebook: according to Homeland Security memos acquired by the Electronic Frontier Foundation, your new friend may be Big Brother.
4. The UK’s Greater Manchester Police are tweeting all their activity for 24 hours to show the public how they spend their time. Hint: a lot of their time is wasted on nuisance calls.
5. More Americans are choosing “green burials.”