1. The Georgia Supreme Court holds that a law requiring residents to mow their lawn does not constitute involuntary servitude.
2. A new generation of Starbucks is coming–and it’s selling beer and wine.
3. A New York court has ordered Google to reveal the identity of an anonymous YouTube commenter who poked fun at an ex-model. Is this the end of internet anonymity?
4. Liberals prove once again that they know what (middle-aged) women want: MoveOn.org has recruited Eat, Pray, Love author Elizabeth Gilbert to participate in phone-bank parties for the upcoming election.
5. And yet! Charles Krauthammer says the most important socio-demographic trend of 2010 is “the rise of the conservative woman.”