1. A growing number of California restaurants are serving wine on tap to reduce recycling.
2. Veronique de Rugy: “When the government tries to help small businesses, it hurts businesses (and taxpayers) of all sizes.”
3. Psychology Today says more intelligent people are more likely to binge drink and get drunk.
4. Want to know what employee benefits are like in the public sector? (Are you sure you want to know?)
5. National Review‘s Exchequer has an interesting in-depth look at the San Diego city budget.