1. Designers “collaborate” with honey bees to make one-of-a-kind furniture.
2. After a slew of complaints from heartbroken singles, Facebook is now tailoring its “Photo Memories” feature to avoid showing users pictures of their exes.
3. California officials used affordable housing funds to pay for their vacations.
4. Eliot Spitzer may have been embraced by CNN, but the Harvard Club of New York isn’t so forgiving: they’ve denied his application for membership.
5. Megan McArdle: “The Gentrifier’s Lament.”