Afternoon Links: October 28, 2010
1. Exactly how involved was the prison industry in passing Arizona’s immigration law?
2. Get your marijuana-themed domain names now, just in case Prop 19 passes. Icecreammarijuana.com is already taken.
3. Brian Palmer at Slate calculates how much it takes to buy a vote.
4. A feminist Ukranian group goes topless to protest Vladamir Putin’s visit to their country.
5. You know that story about the kid who died from eating poisoned trick-or-treat candy? Never happened.