1. A young Arab-American in California found a tracking device on his car and removed it. A couple days later, the FBI showed up at his door. They asked for their tracker back and told him, “You don’t need to call your lawyer. Don’t worry. You’re boring.”
2. Mark Zuckerberg talks to Slate about Facebook’s solution to the “audience problem.”
3. The Social Security Administration is reporting that 72,000 dead people received a total of $18 million in stimulus payments.
4. Daily Beast correspondent (and self-proclaimed libertarian) Tunku Varadarajan slams Forbes for naming Michelle Obama “the most powerful woman in the world.” (Varadarajan is a former Forbes Opinion editor.)
5. Reason TV presents “3 Reasons Obama’s Education Vision Deserves an F.”