In this week’s episode we talk about income and tax migration, refilling the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, the problem with federal crop insurance, and the recent CEO Summit at Liberty University. Our interview this week is with American Enterprise Institute senior fellow Jim Pethokoukis. Our conversation covers the issues raised in Jim’s new book, The Conservative Futurist: How to Create the Sci-Fi World We Were Promised. That includes economic growth, Star Trek, scientific innovation, cultural attitudes toward risk, and government funding for basic research.
- Free the Economy Episode 42: Going into Labor with Sean Higgins
- Free the Economy Episode 41: Financial Regulation and ESG with Hester Peirce
- Free the Economy Episode 40: Threats to Economic Freedom, Then and Now with Iain Murray
- Free the Economy Episode 39: Unemployment That Works with Matt Darling
- Free the Economy Episode 38: Supreme Court Preview with Ashley Baker
- Free the Economy Episode 37: Freedom and Conservatism with Avik Roy
- Free the Economy Episode 36: Defend Your Points and Miles with Bryan Bashur
- Free the Economy Episode 35: The ESG Agenda with Jack McPherrin
- Free the Economy Episode 34: Permitting Prosperity with Daren Bakst
- Free the Economy Episode 33: Federal Trade Commission Failures with Kimberlee Josephson
All of our interviews are also available for viewing on YouTube.