In this week’s episode we cover the political path toward abundance, the need for permitting reform beyond the National Environmental Policy Act, the Biden administration’s continuing assault on gas stoves, and what American workers think about their bosses. Our interview this week is with Travis Fisher, director of energy and environmental policy studies at the Cato Institute. We talk about energy production myths, grid management, the view from inside the bureaucracy, carbon taxes, and what was really in the Inflation Reduction Act.
- Free the Economy Episode 48: Making College Pay with Preston Cooper
- Free the Economy Episode 47: Getting out of Control with Neil Chilson
- Free the Economy Episode 46: Personal Finance and YouTube with Spencer Johnson
- Free the Economy Episode 45: The Trouble with Big-Government Conservatives with André Béliveau
- Free the Economy Episode 44: Polling Capitalism with Karlyn Bowman
- Free the Economy Episode 43: Creating the Future with Jim Pethokoukis
- Free the Economy Episode 42: Going into Labor with Sean Higgins
- Free the Economy Episode 41: Financial Regulation and ESG with Hester Peirce
- Free the Economy Episode 40: Threats to Economic Freedom, Then and Now with Iain Murray
- Free the Economy Episode 39: Unemployment That Works with Matt Darling
Join us next week when our guest will be Chelsea Follet, author of the recently released book Centers of Progress: 40 Cities That Changed the World.