Some global-warming related stories you may have missed:
- The EU's rapidly rising transport emissions mean that they won't meet their Kyoto targets "without additional measures."
- Ireland is in a particular pickle with its ransport emissions.
- British government Ministers are contributing to the problem.
- Hedge funds are rapidly retreating from investment in renewable energy technologies, which is showing signs of being a classic bubble market.
- Sen. Feinstein says mandatory caps on emissions will not pass the Senate for "years."
- Scientist Roy Spencer points out the serious deficiencies of global climate models.
Technical advances, such as cleaner, more fuel efficient engines are very important but we cannot innovate our way out of the emissions problem from transport.In other words, European bureaucrats can't see how scientists might develop radical new solutions, so have decided they will have to impose rationing instead.