Here’s another batch of regulatory bloopers:
- In Seattle, Washington, the maximum length allowed for concealed weapons is 6 feet.
- The federal government has a Shell Egg Surveillance Program.
- In Pocatello, Idaho, “The carrying of concealed weapons is forbidden, unless same are exhibited to public view.”
- In Memphis, Tennessee, it is against the law for frogs to croak after 11:00pm.
- In Oregon, it is illegal to wipe your dishes with a cloth or towel to dry them. They must drip-dry.
- In Norfolk, Virginia, it is illegal for hens to lay eggs outside the hours of 8am-4pm.
- In Jamestown, New York, dentists can be fined $250 for hypnotizing their patients.
- In Utah, birds always have right of way on all state highways.