Mr. Bader will be on the panel titled Civil Rights: Federal Initiatives on K-12 School Bullying Prevention on Thursday November 10th from 12:00 -2:00 pm.
The other panelists will be:
- Hon. Todd Gaziano, Commissioner, U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, and Senior Fellow in Legal Studies, The Heritage Foundation
- Ms. Fatima Goss Graves, Vice President for Education and Employment, National Women’s Law Center
- Prof. Eugene Volokh, Gary T. Schwartz Professor of Law, Univeristy of California, Los Angeles School of Law
- Prof. William R. Yeomans, Fellow in Law and Government, American University Washington College of Law
- Moderator: Mr. Stuart Taylor Jr., Contributing Editor, National Journal, and Nonresident Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
Register for the conference here: http://www.fed-soc.org/events/page/2011-national-lawyers-convention-schedule