There’s widespread agreement that innovation is key to global economic growth. So what, exactly, should we be doing to accelerate innovation and spur job growth? What policy changes are needed concerning research & development, education, immigration and trade? How can the public and private sectors create sustainable models for the future?
Moderator: Steve Wildstrom, Principal, Wildstrom on
- Wayne Crews, VP for Policy and Director of Technology Studies, Competitive Enterprise Institute
- Brad Feld, Managing Director, Foundry Group
- Lesa Mitchell, VP of Advancing Innovation, Kauffman Foundation
- Michael Petricone, SVP of Government Affairs, Consumer Electronics Association
- Rey Ramsey, President and CEO, TechNet Closing remarks by Commerce Secretary Gary Locke
For more information please visit CES 2011’s agenda listing.