Join The Federalist Society at 12:00 PM ET on Thursday, June 24 for a panel discussion of SEC v. Ripple Labs, the broader cryptocurrency regulatory landscape, and potential legislative and regulatory reforms.
- John Berlau, Senior Fellow, Competitive Enterprise Institute
- John Deaton, Managing Partner, Deaton Law Firm
- Carol Goforth, University Professor and the Clayton N. Little Professor of Law, University of Arkansas School of Law
- Roslyn Layton, Visiting Researcher, Aalborg University Center for Communication, Media, and Information Technologies and Senior Vice President, Strand Consult
- [Moderator] Curt Levey, President, Committee for Justice