CEI joins many different groups in celebrating Resourceful Earth Day on April 22. In memory of Julian Simon, Resourceful Earth Day celebrates and debates human compatibility with environmental protection, a forgotten belief once held by the likes of Henry David Thoreau and Al Gore.
CEI Environmental Issue Briefs:
- Politicization Through Fear (Environmental Education)
- Pro-Environment, Not Pro-EPA
- Where's the Warming?
- Risk and Environmental Information
- Earth Day Is A Time To Remember The Proud History Of Private Stewardship, Says Conservation Group
- Fact and Fiction On “Smart Growth” & “Urban Spawl”
- Cooler Heads Coalition Statement On Global Warming