Introducing CEI’s weekly technology series A Series of Tubes. Cord Blomquist and Richard Morrison take a look behind the weekly headlines in tech and show you how the innovation of Silicon Valley is often bested by the idiocy of Washington. In this week’s episode:
- Google defends its right to purchase DoubleClick while it asks the FCC to rig the 700Mhz auction so that others can’t purchase what they want.
- Senators Stevens and Inouye want to filter the internet.
- Can your cell phone get a virus?
- Adobe is attacked for making it easy to make copies.
- The NSA continues to spy on us, so don’t say that this podcast “bombed” if you don’t want to be picked up.