In this week’s episode we cover the American Nuclear Society’s Winter 2023 conference, the opportunities and pitfalls of online side-hustles, and the surprisingly complex task of measuring the incomes of American workers over time. Our interview this week is with author and Center for Growth and Opportunity senior research fellow Neil Chilson. We talk about emergent orders, complex systems, unintended consequences, and why government policymakers should learn some humility.
- Free the Economy Episode 46: Personal Finance and YouTube with Spencer Johnson
- Free the Economy Episode 45: The Trouble with Big-Government Conservatives with André Béliveau
- Free the Economy Episode 44: Polling Capitalism with Karlyn Bowman
- Free the Economy Episode 43: Creating the Future with Jim Pethokoukis
- Free the Economy Episode 42: Going into Labor with Sean Higgins
- Free the Economy Episode 41: Financial Regulation and ESG with Hester Peirce
- Free the Economy Episode 40: Threats to Economic Freedom, Then and Now with Iain Murray
- Free the Economy Episode 39: Unemployment That Works with Matt Darling
- Free the Economy Episode 38: Supreme Court Preview with Ashley Baker
- Free the Economy Episode 37: Freedom and Conservatism with Avik Roy
Join us next week when our guest will be Foundation for Research on Equal Opportunity senior fellow Preston Cooper.