In this week’s episode we cover Javier Milei’s election as president of Argentina, how much money it takes to be happy, Thanksgiving lessons about property rights, and the new Competitive Enterprise Institute guide to the next big UN climate conference. Our interview this week is with Preston Cooper, a senior fellow at the Foundation for Research on Equal Opportunity (FREOPP). We talk about student loans, degree inflation, low-value majors, and how to make a college education more affordable for everyone.
- Free the Economy Episode 47: Getting out of Control with Neil Chilson
- Free the Economy Episode 46: Personal Finance and YouTube with Spencer Johnson
- Free the Economy Episode 45: The Trouble with Big-Government Conservatives with André Béliveau
- Free the Economy Episode 44: Polling Capitalism with Karlyn Bowman
- Free the Economy Episode 43: Creating the Future with Jim Pethokoukis
- Free the Economy Episode 42: Going into Labor with Sean Higgins
- Free the Economy Episode 41: Financial Regulation and ESG with Hester Peirce
- Free the Economy Episode 40: Threats to Economic Freedom, Then and Now with Iain Murray
- Free the Economy Episode 39: Unemployment That Works with Matt Darling
- Free the Economy Episode 38: Supreme Court Preview with Ashley Baker
Join us next week when our guest will be Travis Fisher of the Cato Institute.