Here’s another batch of regulatory bloopers:
- In Little Rock, Arkansas, it is illegal to honk your horn at a restaurant after 9:00 pm.
- It has been illegal for men to walk dogs in public in Saudi Arabia since 2008.
- Until 1975, wearing a swimsuit on a Kentucky city street without a police escort meant a fine of up to $25.
- In New Jersey, you need a license to break eggs at work.
- In Walnut City, California, cross-dressing is only allowed if you get a permit from the sheriff.
- §10-1.2 of Honolulu’s city code makes it “unlawful to annoy any bird” in a public park.
- In Naples, Italy, the law requires pizzas to be round.
- It is illegal to play bingo while drunk in Kern County, California. Only sober people may play.