Free the Economy podcast: Grow for tomorrow with Adam Millsap
In this week’s episode we talk about judicial deference at the Supreme Court, Biden’s new mortgage rate policy, how Americans are thinking about their retirement finances, and how expensive green tax credits are going to end up being. Our interview this week is with economic policy expert Adam Millsap from Stand Together. We discuss housing policy, tax reform, urban renewal, migration and competition between states, and more.
- Free the Economy Episode 18: Smart Urbanism with Max Dubler
- Free the Economy Episode 17: Political Fusionism with Stephanie Slade
- Free the Economy Episode 16: Tar Heel Activism with Brooke Medina
- Free the Economy Episode 15: Eco-Modernism and Abundance with Alex Trembath
- Free the Economy Episode 14: Conservative Economics with Dominic Pino
- Free the Economy Episode 13: The Future of Online Privacy with Spencer Purnell
- Free the Economy Episode 12: Consumer Welfare and Big Government with Patrick Hedger
- Free the Economy Episode 11: True Diversity and Economy Opportunity with Patrice Onwuka
- Free the Economy Episode 10: Legalize Jobs with Shoshana Weissmann
- Free the Economy Episode 9: Unconstitutional Taxation with Dan Greenberg
Join us again next week for Episode 20 when we’ll be interviewing author, magician, and beverage expert Jacob Grier.