Free the Economy podcast: Letting people prosper with Vance Ginn
In this week’s episode we talk about Warren Buffet’s electric vehicle pessimism, sky-high school funding in New York City, a report on worker job satisfaction numbers, and why we’re in the top 1% of all podcasts. Our interview this week is with economist, consultant, podcaster, think tanker, and former White House economic policy advisor Vance Ginn. We discuss the current strengths of the U.S. economy, competition between states for residents and capital, negotiations over the debt ceiling, misleading unemployment numbers, and more.
- Free the Economy Episode 20: Freedom Is Intoxicating with Jacob Grier
- Free the Economy Episode 19: Grow for Tomorrow with Adam Millsap
- Free the Economy Episode 18: Smart Urbanism with Max Dubler
- Free the Economy Episode 17: Political Fusionism with Stephanie Slade
- Free the Economy Episode 16: Tar Heel Activism with Brooke Medina
- Free the Economy Episode 15: Eco-Modernism and Abundance with Alex Trembath
- Free the Economy Episode 14: Conservative Economics with Dominic Pino
- Free the Economy Episode 13: The Future of Online Privacy with Spencer Purnell
- Free the Economy Episode 12: Consumer Welfare and Big Government with Patrick Hedger
- Free the Economy Episode 11: True Diversity and Economy Opportunity with Patrice Onwuka
Join us next week when our guest will be Brian Hawkins of People United for Privacy.