In this week’s episode we talk about the surprisingly low demand for free transit, the demographics of higher education in the U.S., a primer on electrical grids, and a new poll of job applicants. Our interview this week is with American Enterprise Institute Distinguished Senior Fellow Karlyn Bowman. We talk about the attitudes of Americans toward capitalism vs. socialism, trust in government, waning concerns about Big Labor, the reliability of political polling, and why everyone cares so much about inflation.
- Free the Economy Episode 43: Creating the Future with Jim Pethokoukis
- Free the Economy Episode 42: Going into Labor with Sean Higgins
- Free the Economy Episode 41: Financial Regulation and ESG with Hester Peirce
- Free the Economy Episode 40: Threats to Economic Freedom, Then and Now with Iain Murray
- Free the Economy Episode 39: Unemployment That Works with Matt Darling
- Free the Economy Episode 38: Supreme Court Preview with Ashley Baker
- Free the Economy Episode 37: Freedom and Conservatism with Avik Roy
- Free the Economy Episode 36: Defend Your Points and Miles with Bryan Bashur
- Free the Economy Episode 35: The ESG Agenda with Jack McPherrin
- Free the Economy Episode 34: Permitting Prosperity with Daren Bakst
Join us next week when our guest will be André Béliveau, Policy & Outreach Manager at the National Taxpayers Union Foundation.